TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms apply to every project between the client and the designer. By agreeing to work with Daydream Design Co, you must agree to the terms and conditions which serves as a legal contract.
• Payments are required to be made via Freshbooks (All invoices sent through Freshbooks have a payment button).
• Invoices must be paid within 5 business days of original send date
• The late fee for any invoice unpaid is $45
• Final project files will not be sent unless project is paid in full
• Final payment is required on the project end date regardless of status of project.
• Additional fees may be required such as licensing a typeface for project which will be discussed and agreed upon with client beforehand.
QUOTES & PRICING
• All prices are subject to change
• Quotes of project are valid for 7 days
• Prices are in USD
• Any additional work will be quoted hourly at $85/hr with approval and agreement of client beforehand
• A 50% deposit is required at the start of all branding and collateral projects
• The majority of the communication between the client and designer is done via email or Asana.
• If you would like to chat via phone or video chat, please make an appointment, we’d be happy to.
• The designer will make every effort to deliver work on time but all times are subject to change based on the communication from the client.
• Failure to respond to the designer about projects after 15 days will be considered dormant. The project must be revived via email and then added back into designer’s schedule.
• The client owns all project work when full payment is received. The Designer hereby gives the client the project files once client has paid for it in full. The designer is giving the client all of its rights, titles, and interests in and to the project, and client will be the sole owner of it. Client can use the work product however they want or can decide not to use it at all.
• The Designer promises that it will not share confidential information with any third party.
• The designer has the rights to display any work in its portfolio, on its website, or its social media for Daydream Design Co.
• Unused retainer hours per month do not rollover to next month.
• Any extra work outside of the agreed hours per month will be billed at $85/hr with approval and agreement of client beforehand.
• Clients are allowed to cancel project with a written notice to the designer, and any paid deposit prior to cancellation is non-refundable.
• The designer can cancel projects with a written notice to the client and any work that was done and paid for will be delivered.